Submission of a manuscript implies that:
– the submitted work has not been published before;
– the submitted work is not under consideration for publication elsewhere;
–the publication of the submitted work has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities at the institute where the work has been carried out;
– if and when the paper is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatically transfer the copyright to the publisher;
– the paper will not be published elsewhere in any language without the consent of the copyright holder;
– the copyright license form can be found here.